Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 26 Practicing Yoga

Day 26 and I am wondering when I will act on what I really want:  to practice yoga every morning - early, meditate and have one day of rest.  Surprised?  I practice my yoga every day.  I do asana practice everyday, I meditate, I practice yoga in action and I still think I should be doing something differently or better - I still think "it's not enough".  This is human mind - we all think that way.  Maybe some of you don't do that to yourselves, many of us do.  When am I enough?  Rarely.  So my practice is to let go of that each day, to not think of myself, what I am getting out of life - to focus on what I am giving in life and the small acts of love and kindness I am given the opportunity to perform in each and every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment