Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of 40 day challenge 11-1-11

Off to a great start!  I woke up still in San Francisco because I missed my flight last night.  So many things ran through my mind.  Remembered the challenge begins today.  So I practiced some asana poses in my hotel room, meditated to be connected to my higher Self to find the higher purpose for missing my flight.  It became clear then that I was rushing back after my daughter's wedding for a job of teaching 4 yoga classes on Tuesday.  I had to cancel the first two classes and Mita and Michael are subbing for the two evenings classes.  I know now who would have taught the classes today if I had shown up.  My body and my mind.  My heart and spirit are still in San Francisco with my daughter.  Also with my new grandbaby to be. 

I must follow my heart.  I love my daughter and want to be a part of my grandbaby's life.  To run a yoga studio by myself with my will power won't allow that.  To let go and acknowledge it is time to move on to the next phase of business: having the studio be a community-run yoga studio... that is where I want to head the business.  I started it for the community and soon will be handing it over to the community.  Aahhh, I can really breathe easier now that I wrote this.  If you are reading this and want to be part owner,, let me know.  I don't know how it will look yet, but that is not up to just me anymore. 

I will be home tonight after a good nights rest last night and today alot of Self reflection.  I was standing, then kneeling at an aiport computer terminal (no chairs) and a man just now brought me a wheelchair to sit in!  I am truly blessed, well taken care of by all around me.  So are you.  Namaste..

No comments:

Post a Comment