Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 - 40 day challenge

Yesterday I decided that this week I would be committed to "raising my frequency" and the vibe of everyone around me.  I know that at times I have been a "downer" at home - perhaps to balance out my incredible positive energy at other times.  I decided to really focus on bringing even that down time up a few notches this week.

This morning, I woke up to my first challenge:  my friend Robert Roos was killed this weekend.  My first reaction was denial.  "no that can't be" was what I immediately said.  Not Robert.  He was only 33 years old. Robert was incredibly energetic, passionate and one of those mad geniuses you are fascinated to talk to, quickly realize what he is saying is barely graspable by your brain, yet you just love being in the presence of such brilliance, excitement and sweetness.  That is how I would describe Robert.

I was so inspired by his ideas - yet couldn't quite grasp them - they were so beyond what exists now.  But are they really beyond us?  He wanted to start a forum - a group - to gather and discuss what is possible - to talk about science, philosophy, politics, religion, and how we could have it all be integrated with the divine and higher dimensions of time, space and reality.  I have met 2 other geniuses like Robert in my past with similar vision and connection to other realms or levels of consciousness in their physical existence.  They were both physicists - one a teacher of Master level Physics in college who was on sabbatical to write a book about raising consciousness and vibrations of human beings.

If you are saying "Huh?" right about now, that is what it was like for many of us to be around Robert.  However, he would give you such a sweet, happy, loving smile - such innocence in his face and heart, that you couldn't help but stay and listen a little bit longer than your brain could handle.  I'm so sorry your life was stolen from you Robert.  I know that you are someone who can somehow break through to communicate even from where you are now.  Keep shining your light my sweet friend!  We will try to carry out your vision here - thank you for your inspiration.  (Robert was writing a book - I hope it gets published!)

No comments:

Post a Comment