Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of 40 day yoga challenge

This morning's practice was fun.  I had four students at the Fountain Place yoga class this morning, two started, then two joined in later.  About 45 minutes into the class, the electricity went out, but we continued to practice in the dark.  It was much quieter then.  We all became quieter and could focus more on our poses.  Earlier, before class I had meditated for a short time, then my practice was cleaning house after returning from my trip to San Francisco.  It felt good to pick up my home, do some laundry and make my home a quiet refuge once more.

The lesson for me today is surrender.  To allow the gifts of love, joy and flow of life to come in.  This is my biggest challenge and I see this as a gateway to the abundance needed to flourish in life.  I challenge everyone reading this to do the same for yourself.  How do you allow your abundance to flow?

No comments:

Post a Comment